1. Please enter your first First Name and Gender
2. Into Which Age Group Do You Fit?
35 - 44
45 - 54
55 - 65
3. Which of the Following Best Describes Your Current Woodworking Experience?
Medium Experience or Weekend Warrior
Very Experienced or Professional
Less than 3 Months Ago
3 to 6 Months Ago
6 to 12 Months Ago
More than 1 Year Ago (Or Never)
6. And , How Did You Feel About the Final Result of Your Last Woodworking Project?
I was Extremely Proud
It Was Just OK
I Thought There Was Obvious Room for Improvement
I was Disappointed - It Was A Complete Disaster!
7. What Do You Think Is the Number One Thing That Is Holding You Back from Getting Better Woodworking Results or that Would Take Your Woodworking to the Next Level?
I Am Unable to Achieve Consistent Breath-Taking Finishes for My Projects
My Rips and Crosscuts are not Accurate or Consistent
I Have Difficulty Making Joints That Are Beautiful Strong and Tight
I am Unable to Find Clear and Accurate Woodworking Plans for My Projects
I Do Not Have Sufficient Woodworking Power/Hand Tools or Sufficient Skills in Using the Tools I Do Have
I Do Not Have Sufficient Workspace or Enough Free Time to Complete My Projects
I Need to Graduate from Basic Woodworking Skills and Learn More Advanced Carpentry Skills
8. And Finally - In Order to Grow Your Woodworking Skills Further, Which Aspect of Woodworking Appeals to You the Most?
Advanced Woodworking Techniques
Wood Routing or Turning
Taking on Home Improvement and Renovation Projects
Building Outdoor Storage Projects
5. What type of Wood Project are you most interested in building or have already built?
Indoor Furniture, Cabinets
Childrens Toys or Fun Stuff
Workshop Jigs, Tables and Storage
Outdoor Items: Benchs, Trellises, Gazebos, Picnic Tables and Chairs etc