Electronic advertisements of woodworking services force the woodworkers to compete to survive in the market.
The question which arises here is, how one under such circumstances can you effectively attract customers and start receiving profitable business.
Well, for starters, here are a few suggestions that might help:
1) Showcase your products locally in trade shows organized by different communities. In this way you will be able to get a clear idea of the popularity and saleablity of your product. Also, in this way you get a feedback right away so it is profitable for the medium scale businesses. Apart from this a craftsman can make a deal with bigger businesses who can sell his goods and for which he will be charged a small percentage of the sale.
2) Next, forming a network of product marketing through friends and family relatives also helps a lot. They buy the goods initially and informally advertise it for you.
3) Placing ads in the magazines read by your targeted market can work wonders because it is a very popular form of media. You can place an ad in a woodwork magazine. To make it catchy you can hire a photographer to take snaps of your products to be placed in your advertisement.
4) Though people hardly appreciate the time and effort spent on creating woodworking products, some buyers do have interest in such things. To attract these buyers, at local trade shows, you can set up a live demonstration exhibition.
5) You can also create online woodwork shopping website for the online transaction of your goods. Basically, creating an online store that features you wonderful woodworking products.
Hiring a broker to sell your woodworking products can also help. He can provide you clients, market information and advice you regarding the time and location for you to advertise.
That’s how you can market your woodworking products.